Hollywood Forever is committed to serving you while taking precautions to protect your health and safety as well as those of our essential co-workers.
Our updated guidelines are as follows:
1. We are able to make final arrangements by phone and computer.
2. We are able to bring your loved one into our care.
3. We are adjusting our services and number of guests according to the latest directives from local and state authorities.
4. We are able to offer Zoom broadcast of some services so that you may witness by computer.
We will do everything in our power now and in the future to treat your loved one with honor and respect while giving you an opportunity for closure.
If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact us at (323) 469-1181 or email@example.com.
A Note Regarding Financial Arrangements
We understand that you may be experiencing financial strain due to the COVID-19 pandemic, as many have been affected by job and income loss. Please be as open as possible with your funeral director about your current financial situation. We will do our best to work within your budget and provide a meaningful celebration of life for your loved one, while adhering to the guidelines posted above.
Please know that Hollywood Forever does offer financing options through a third party finance company.
Funeral Options During COVID-19
Hollywood Forever Cemetery is committed to helping you meaningfully honor your loved one while also assuring the health and safety of those who attend. If holding a funeral during this time is not possible while attendance is severely limited, there are still options available to you that can be discussed with one of our caring and compassionate funeral directors.
You may choose to:
- Plan a private viewing. This could include relatives, close friends, or a member of the clergy. Guidelines for permitted number of attendees change often in accordance with the latest directives from the Los Angeles County Health Department and the State of California, so your funeral director can explain the latest guidance. You may then plan for a larger memorial service at a later date.
- Set a private service and public memorial for a later date. If you choose this option, please speak with the funeral director about options regarding casket burial or cremation.
- Invite family and friends to participate in a private video webcast (via Zoom) of the graveside or crematory service, allowing guests to give condolences and share a personal eulogy with other attendees and those present at Hollywood Forever.
We understand that these are difficult limitations to accept. Please know that Hollywood Forever Cemetery is working hard to ensure your health and safety, the safety of your guests and our staff while providing you with an opportunity to say farewell to your loved one.
Other guidelines Hollywood Forever will be following include:
Seating during the service will be adjusted in accordance with social distancing guidelines so that guests are safely distanced from one another. We appreciate that this may be difficult, but we encourage guests to refrain from hugging one another. It’s only natural to want to offer condolences through physical interaction, but please remember that these health guidelines are for the safety of all.
We are here for you.
or talk to a Family Service Counselor — available 24/7: