When someone you love has passed, Hollywood Forever is here to guide you through every decision facing you. Our compassionate and caring staff is available 24 hours a day, just a phone call away at (323)-469-1181. We will bring your loved one into our care and provide the information you will need to tailor our services to meet your personal plans.
Hollywood Forever is a full-service funeral home, crematory, and cemetery. We will guide you through every stage of the process, from the initial arrangement conference to the day of the funeral, memorial, burial, or cremation.
Some of the Decisions Ahead of You
- Cremation or traditional burial
- Selection an interment site, whether it is to be a lawn space, a cremation niche, or a crypt in a mausoleum
- Memorial service planning – we’ll help you create a beautiful memorial service, including contacting clergy, musicians
- What to write in the obituary and where to post it
Other Services We Offer
- Procurement of the death certificate, the permit for disposition, and any other necessary official documents, such as those required for transportation abroad
- Answering questions about social security, insurance claims, and veterans benefits
- Guidance through the selection of memorial items, such as flowers, printed programs, memory cards, video tributes, lawn markers, upright monuments, bronze crypt plates, urns, and the casket