Hollywood Forever is committed to serving you while taking precautions to protect your health and safety as well as those of our essential co-workers.
Our updated COVID-19 guidelines are as follows:
The Hollywood Forever grounds are now closed to the public. Only property holders and their relatives are allowed to enter at this time.
1. We are only making final arrangements by phone and computer.
2. We are able to bring your loved one into our care.
3. We are adjusting our services and number of guests according to the latest directives from the Los Angeles County Health Department and the State of California. These guidelines change often so please contact one of our counselors for the most up to date guidance.
4. We are able to offer Zoom broadcast of some cases so that you may witness by computer.
5. We ask that you defer all memorial services. We will honor any postponed memorial service arrangement for up to a year from the date the Health Department rescinds these orders.
WE APOLOGIZE IN ADVANCE. We will do everything in our power now and in the future to treat your loved one with honor and respect while giving you an opportunity for closure.