Hollywood Forever offers a beautiful, historic, full service funeral home located on the cemetery grounds. Our goal at Hollywood Forever Funeral Home is to help families and friends celebrate the time they shared with their loved one and to focus on the life, rather than the loss. Families tell us that they prefer the simplicity of one location for funeral arrangements and memorial services, and that they appreciate the kindness and care they receive from our staff.
We are dedicated to doing whatever it takes to make a difficult time easier for the people we serve. We tailor our services to meet every family’s needs. It has been our privilege to serve a multitude of cultures, honor a wealth of traditions, and fulfill individual requests
We are on call 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, 365 days a year.
Hollywood Forever Funeral Home Services Include:
- Transferring your loved one from the place of death to the funeral home
- Professional care of your loved one
- Offering assistance to the family in creating a memorial service to honor the loved one, including contacting clergy, musicians and singers
- Composing an obituary, based on the family’s wishes
- Assisting the family in completing and filing all necessary paperwork, including the certificate of death
- Helping the family with questions about social security benefits, insurance claims, and other important inquiries
- Helping the family select flowers and memorial products, such as a register book and memorial cards
- Onsite crematory and cremation services
Memorial services starting from: $2400
Click here to see our plans and pricing.
To learn more about Hollywood Forever memorial services, please contact us. We invite you to visit us and take a guided tour.